Housing and Account Specialist
The Housing and Account Specialist position plays a critical role in the internal management of IMN client accounts and the Housing Division. The Specialist works directly with the Housing Lead and will support the Sourcing and Contracting Account Management Division. This position would interact with clients, industry suppliers and client association members. Core job responsibilities require strong computer skills, professional customer service, organizational skills, ability to multi-task and creative thinking.
This position will support Housing accounts, Logistics accounts with room block management, as well as Sourcing and Contract accounts. The time spent for each of these areas will vary based on demand.
- Assist Housing department with client housing site development.
- Create necessary housing forms and documents.
- Manage the housing form confirmation process to ensure all responses are received based on established deadlines.
- Develop and manage weekly pace reports.
- Monitor room blocks in housing platform.
- Support Housing lead with the final audit process.
- Provide customer service for all housing accounts:
- Answer the customer service phone lines for housing clients and address needs (i.e. make/modify/cancel reservations within the housing platform).
- Monitor and respond to client’s housing customer service email inbox.
- Specialist will also provide room block management support for identified Logistics accounts, to include weekly pace, rooming list management and communication between hotel and client.
- Track all client activity through time tracking system and/or spreadsheet based on level of detail needed.
- Produce and submit weekly pace reports.
- Collect final hotel pick-up reports, food & beverage history and AV/Internet usage report from hotel and venue partners. Submit final commission collection form to accounting for commission invoicing
- Maintain running history reports.
- The Specialist will build meeting specifications and RFP’s based on client requirements and history. RFP’s are discussed and approved by the Account Lead before final submission.
- Manage leads (Request for Proposals) in Cvent.
- Handle supplier inquiries on lead status and follow up on leads with industry suppliers to ensure a quick response for the client.
- Produce, edit and deliver options reports to Account Leads for review.
- Work with destinations and hotels to arrange site visits for clients. Create site visit itinerary to be shared withclient, CVB and hotels.
- Administratively build hotel contracts, addenda, housing agreements and commission agreements based on negotiations completed by Account lead.
- Share and assist with management of Meetings calendar.
- Responsible for understanding the established SOP’s for IMN client accounts.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Work directly with clients and hotels and ensure timely and professional communication.
Database & Internal Support:
- Ensure assigned account data is entered into IMN Database in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create and maintain electronic client account folders.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Provide backup support when Account leads are not available
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 Years of administrative work experience (Hospitality Industry) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.); Adobe Acrobat, database management, Knowledge inCvent, SmartSheet and HubSpot a plus, but not required;
- Customer Service experience; Strong communication skills; Detailed Oriented, Multi-Tasker, Time Management;Prioritization Skills
- Interpersonal and team work skills are essential.
- Effective Communication
- Teamwork & Relationship Building
- Advocacy and Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Confidence & Agility
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com